“We believe the videos help consumers think about the changes to the product landscape and the role that innovation plays. We also believe that software is taking a major role in the modern world and believe it’s important for consumers to understand that and see it visualized,” says Ben Faw, co-founder of BestReviews
Many restaurant chains still strugglng
January 21st, 2017
Americans love eating out, but last year they were passing up some well-known chain restaurants.
Restaurant chains posted some of their weakest results since the recession last year as sales and foot traffic continued to decline, according to a new report.
Digital Production Mapping: How It Works and How to Use It
November 22nd, 2016
Travis Threlkel, Obscura Digital
Productivity Future Vision (2011)
November 20th, 2016
Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q3 2016
October 25th, 2016
Q3 report to learn about:
• What the addition of a fourth top-of-page ad on mobile search results means for Google growth.
• How Facebook ad growth is trending ahead of the planned sunset of FBX.
• The impact that search ads on Google Maps are having for brick and mortar retailers.
• How organic search visits from phones are beginning to rebound after two quarterly declines.
• Whether promising early results for Google Expanded Text Ads have held up.
• Why clicks from Google PLAs are growing nearly six times faster than text ads.